We offer advisory and knowledge transfer services to our clients by analyzing and describing all occupational health and safety concerns brought about by activities during all the phases of the project & make recommendations on corrective and remedial measures to be implemented.
We assess biological, physical and chemical workplace hazards and recommend sound and pragmatic work practices to mitigate those risks to protect our clients’ assets including their most valuable asset – human resources.
We assist our clients to comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements through the following services:
- Risk assessments
- OSH audits and Trainings
- Noise measurements
- Air quality measurements
- Fire safety audits and Trainings
- First Aid trainings
- Incident investigation and report writing
- Scaffold and ladder safety training
- HIV/AIDS, Drug and Substance Abuse, Peer education training
- EHS Project management training
- Disaster management training
- Confined space safety and risk assessment